The Serum

Skip to product information
1 of 2

Small bottle,
big results

21 Reviews

The Serum

The Serum

The Serum’s highly-concentrated formula relies on just four skincare essentials: mangosteen extract, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and Ferulic Acid to keep your skin looking and feeling its best. At Melio, we know that less is more when it comes to ingredients and packaging.

+ Benefits

The Serum has been scientifically-formulated to:

  • enhance and even out skin tone
  • prevent the signs of ageing
  • reduce scarring, discolouration and pigmentation
  • visibly repair skin damaged by oxidative stress and UV exposure
  • stimulate collagen production
  • combat dry, dull skin
  • visibly plump and soften the look of fine lines

+ Active ingredients

Our potent formula is made up of over 90% natural ingredients (the other 10% is necessary preservatives to keep your serum working for longer), with four heroes that work in harmony:

+ How do I use it?

  • Wash your hands and face.
  • Apply 1-2 pumps of serum onto the palms of the hand and gently rub them together.
  • Softly press and massage the serum into your face, neck and chest area. Pat on top of your beard if you have one.
  • Leave to absorb in for 1-2 minutes before applying moisturiser.
  • If there is any excess product, just pat it into the back of your hands.
Select an option:

1 refillable Evermore bottle

1 x 30ml refill of The Serum

Regular price $75.00 AUD
Regular price Sale price $75.00 AUD
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
View full details
  • Plant based


  • Australian grown and made


  • LGBTQI owned


  • Sustainable packaging


  • Cruelty-free & vegan


  • Patented formula


  • Dermatologist tested


  • Suitable for sensitive skin


1 of 8

Less is always more

1. Keep it balanced

Mangosteen has natural antibacterial properties that help to rebalance your skin’s microbiome after cleansing. This means a clearer complexion, even for acne-prone and sensitive skin.

2. Keep it calm

Consider redness and puffiness defeated. Mangosteen is scientifically-proven to reduce inflammation in skin conditions like acne, eczema and rosacea. Anti-inflammatory, hydrating and gentle, The Serum is kind to all skin.

3. Keep it enriched

The Serum contains a number of antioxidants including xanthones from mangosteen and Vitamin C that help your skin to replenish, smoothing out the fine lines associated with sun and UV damage. Giving you visibly stronger and brighter skin.

See what our customers are saying

Customer Reviews
4.8 Based on 21 Reviews
5 ★
4 ★
3 ★
2 ★
1 ★
Customer Photos
Write a Review

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
Barbara T.
Australia Australia


This was my third order. It never arrived. I have contacted Melio several times on email and social media, and not had a response. I really liked this product and am disappointed that the Melio customer service is non existant. Order #1144 if someone sees this, and wants to save a loyal customer!

Jini G.
United States United States

Love My New Skin!!!!!

I love the new me ever since I started using the Melio Serum, going on about 6 months now. I have super sensitive skin as well as psoriasis so I tried not to have too high of hopes with the Melio Serum because I was sure it was going to fail on me like the other serums I have used in the past. But O-M-G, I love my new skin!!!!! My face and neck areas look and feel soft and smooth. I was still skeptical.....until my Mom told me my skin looked "clean" followed by "I want some" HAHA. That's when it struck me that the changes are showing. I also have freckle like dots on my chest (dermatologist called it "aging spots") and ever since I started using the serum, they aren't as noticeable. I am 46yrs. old, I do not wash my face before going to bed and my unhealthy lifestyle shows on my face. I use the Melio Serum only once a day and I am absolutely AMAZED at how amazing I look :)) Thank you Melio Skincare FAMILY for my new skin and a new me.....I love me more now :)

Sara P.
Australia Australia


I love it! On my second bottle (lasts forever) works so well getting rid of pigmentation. Definitely a must product!

Lucy A.
Australia Australia

Love this product !!

This product has transformed the texture of my skin is only a few weeks. My skin is so soft, and my acne is starting to reduce immensely. Can’t wait to see more results as I continue to use this product !

Jemma E.
Australia Australia

Super soft skin

I am loving Melio skincare! My skin felt a lot smoother after first application, and I’m noticing after using it for awhile that my skin is also visibly smoother. It feels as though I don’t need to add anything else to my skincare routine when I wake up each morning, just Melio!